SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7
9 AM - 4 PM
ST. HUBERT CATHOLIC COMMUNITY
Cost: $25 (Lunch will be provided)
Featuring Sherry Weddell
author of ‘Forming Intentional Disciples.’
Sherry Weddell’s book, ‘Forming Intentional Disciples,’ calls attention to several statistics that emphasize the challenges that the Catholic Church is facing today.
Did you know...
• Only 30 percent of Americans who were raised Catholic are still practicing.
• Fully 10 percent of all adults in America are ex-Catholics.
• Only 60 percent of Catholics believe in a personal God.
Yet at the same time...
• The Catholic Church is experiencing a springtime of evangelization.
• The authentic story of Jesus Christ is as compelling now as it has ever been.
• All baptized Catholics are called to be evangelizers within their sphere of influence.
This workshop will offer a deeper exploration of the concepts highlighted in the book, ‘Forming Intentional Disciples.’ Please consider reading or participating in a book study prior to the event.
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn how to talk about your faith, and invite others to respond to God’s call to discipleship.
For more information or to register, contact Sharon Wilson, director of relational evangelization and shared ministry at Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org.